我们都会失败。但是,失败并不使人感到痛苦。痛苦是因为我们知道我们并没有全力以 赴!We all fail. But it is not failing that hurts. What hurts is knowing that we didn't give our best. 因此,为自己的梦想负责,因为到最后,我们只对“我们自己的这一辈子的所有选择”负责!和别人一点关系都没有。祝福大家

Thursday, June 13, 2013

the ultimate reason

Today I found out that
I really hope the others will care about me
Remember me
and will not forgot me
when there are something good or bad to share with

But if want the others to remember me
it also depends on the relationship me and them
it also depends on how i treat them

I am not good in social
I am not a generous person also
I admit it
when there are something food to eat
I will eat it by myself without sharing it
this is because of the financial
in university i not willing to spend much on the others
but at my hometown
i will not strict with the financial management
if i have a work

can i ask for a favor?
do remember me and think of me
even I am not always appears in your life.

i can't always stand with the lonely
the ultimate reason I am concern in the facebook
is keep in touch and get to known each other more
my friendsss.

No comments:

Post a Comment