我们都会失败。但是,失败并不使人感到痛苦。痛苦是因为我们知道我们并没有全力以 赴!We all fail. But it is not failing that hurts. What hurts is knowing that we didn't give our best. 因此,为自己的梦想负责,因为到最后,我们只对“我们自己的这一辈子的所有选择”负责!和别人一点关系都没有。祝福大家

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

yea! i stop working later

some sentences i think it is kejam, and seems that i very selfish if i say it to my bos"oh, whatever, this is not my business, i dun care about it." very selfish ho...i didnt say la,just think and imagine only...
tell you the reason why i want to stop working:
1. I want to take peperiksaan percubaan memandu, i dun like to apply holiday..
2. I want spend/spent (haha, my grammar very bad) more time with my friend. eg. play badminton!!!yeah yeah.
3. After peperiksaan percubaan memandu, then the real exam la!!!i really don't like to appy holiday.
4. I want read all the books that i buy.
5. May b want to apply school or college for my future, it need time to find, check on the net and newspaper
6. Enjoy a happy life at home
7. I want to arrange my table, kemas lah, and clothespress
8. I want to find out what is my interest, and the way for my future
9. I already cannot withstand the rumour(i teach you all english. rumour = hearsay of doubtful accuracy) in the office!!!! I can't stop myself to believe the rumour!!! because the rumour not really rumour, is real. because i face it before, just one time.
10. I lazy lor......
11. Salary little bit...but ofcourse better than dun have salary lo......atleast i can buy thing by myself
12. Don't know why, i suddenly feel scare towards my bos. I scare to see him, I scare to hear his voice, I scare to see his message, I scare to see his call. i hate to receive his call, i hate to hear his voice.....hate and scare lah!!!! i tell you all, today or yesterday 11th March after work, bos had called me for five time, i didn't answer me, no manners ho, nevermind la, i scare lema.....the first three times, i didn't answer.the forth times, my mum answer it,that time i am bathing la.then i sent a message, "please call ttt or mmm, plz....",then i off my phone. wah~not need until like tat gua. i think not need, just because i too very scare, that time i thinking how to say to bos that i wanna stop working, scare + scare= scare scare. Hahaha.

i think no more reason, hehe. geng ler, got many reason, i think you all don't have. hahahaha.

now i have a sentence to tell myself, after stop working, do not feel regret!!!!!this is your decision!!!!! hope i can do it la.

oh, now already 12.18am, 12th of March, spm result.......still have how many hours ya? let me count. Ten hours like that. ten hours easy to pass, 10am easy to arrive.....so good luck for you all,for all my friends and for all form five students who has work hard for it.!!!! Yeah!!spm result la, not need to die de....who die, is a stupid person!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol die is a just a feeling to express themselves, of course they won't really go and die lah. V all are the smart human who are leaving in the 21st century o... haha!

    and your english is not really very bad lah, just the whole problem is you write it like you are speaking chinese, that's why it looks weord . However this is still a nice posting ^^ enjoy reading it ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are no more 'yea' for me. cause i have a little bit regret..........hahaha...为什么呢?因为我把和老板那一丝丝的联络也绝灭了......

    ReplyDelete